Iris Bikini Top Waterfall
Our Swimwear is made from recycled nylon materials, harvested from ghost fishing nets and discarded carpets. When you choose products like this, you are directly helping to put a stop to the creation of plastic pollution by repurposing it and eliminating the process of creating new and potentially harmful materials.
The Iris Bikini Top is a Classic fixed triangle top with adjustable shoulder straps and flowing tie back
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Summery bow fastening back, for optimal personalised fit
- Super soft ECONYL® fabric from recycled bottles for silky feel and extra stretch
- Seamless finish to give a second skin feel
- Mix and match with any of our bottoms
- Fully lined with slit to add your own padding if required
- Salt and Chlorine Resistant
- SPF 50+
Made using 100% Italian Vita Xtra Life LYCRA® made from ECONYL® - 100% regenerated nylon and polyester fiber from post-consumer materials such as discarded fishing nets found in the ocean.
Model Kiah wears Small Top and Bottom. She is 171cm (5'7") tall, Bust 88cm (34", D Cup), Waist 64cm (25"), Hips 82cm (32")
If you are in between sizes, we recommend going a size down