Summer Top Charcoal
Jinti designed this top as a part of the Sustainable Staples Collection.
As a minimalist staple garment, The Summer Top is versatile by design and can be worn seamlessly as a bra or a crop top. Looks great with the matching colour Indo Pants for the conscious set but can just as easily be worn with yoga leggings at the studio, with a sarong at the beach, or even just some undies on a lazy Sunday. Slimmer fitting and cropped, finishing just a few centimetres above the belly button.
- Slimmer fitting and versatile Cropped Singlet
- Plant Dyed, no harmful chemicals are used in the process and all waste is organic or compostable
- Classy and minimalist, thin straps.
- Pairs perfectly with the Indo Pants.
Made from 90% Organic Bamboo and 10% Spandex to allow for stretch and ease of movement.
Plant dyed using ingredients straight from nature without causing any unnecessary harm to the environment. This beautiful earthy tone comes from Ketapang (Indian Almond) leaves.
*Note that all organic plant dyeing is done by eye. Slight dye batch variances may occur, giving your garment its own unique personality.
See care instructions here
Model wears Small
* These tops run a little small. We suggest to go for the size up *