Creative Social Media Internship
As a marketing intern at Indigo Luna, you will be based in Bali with our marketing manager and collaborate with the rest of our marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. You will primarily assist in creating content for our Instagram and other marketing channels, so creativity and an aptitude for photography is essential!
You will also assist with:
- Shooting and editing product pictures for our online store
- Photo editing using Lightroom and Photoshop
- Drafting, editing, scheduling and posting content to social media channels
- Developing Instagram stories
- Reaching out and communicating with social media influencers
- Engaging in social media channels with clients
- Brainstorming ideas for new and innovative campaigns
You will have a very hands on role and will have a chance to develop your skills in a growing eco-conscious brand.
Your contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our social media marketing channels. Plus, there is the possibility of ongoing paid employment at the end of the internship.
There is no formal experience required for this role. We will work directly with you and show you the ins-and-outs of managing our social profiles. However, the following skills and experience are essential:
- Proficient in English
- Photography skills
- Creative talent and innovation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Knowledge and experience with social media platforms
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Background in and/or knowledge in design/ photography industry a plus
The internship will run for 8 weeks in Bali, working approx 15 hours a week.
Looking to start really soon :)
Please email expressions of interest with CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to see links to your social media platforms and any previous work.