Florence Bikini Top Waterfall
Our Swimwear is made from recycled nylon materials, harvested from ghost fishing nets and discarded carpets. When you choose products like this, you are directly helping to put a stop to the creation of plastic pollution by repurposing it and eliminating the process of creating new and potentially harmful materials.
The Florence Bikini Top is our everyday retro top made from recycled materials. Great for surfing and will stay in place.
- Adjustable Straps to customise your fit and a clip on at the back
- Salt and Chlorine Resistant
- Classic Full Bust fit
- Fully lined with slit to add your own padding if required
- SPF 50 +
- Seamless finish to give a second skin feel
- Super soft ECONYL® fabric from recycled bottles for silky feel and extra stretch
Made using 100% Italian Vita Xtra Life LYCRA® made from ECONYL® - 100% regenerated nylon and polyester fiber from post-consumer materials such as discarded fishing nets found in the ocean.
Model Kiah wears Small Top and Bottom. She is 171cm (5'7") tall, Bust 88cm (34", D Cup), Waist 64cm (25"), Hips 82cm (32")
If you are in between sizes, we recommend going a size down in this Bikini Top