ElNido One Piece
Jinti designed this beautiful piece as a part of our Sustainable Stapes Collection. Made
The perfect basic swimsuit for the minimalist wardrobe. Named after one of her favourite places she has ever swum, El Nido on Palawan island, Philippines
This Swimsuit is made from ECONYL®, a yarn made from regenerated materials such as ghost fishing nets and discarded carpets. This product can be recycled indefinitely, so by choosing these repurposed products you are helping to put a stop to the creation of plastic pollution.
- Eco-conscious swimwear choice, made from recycled materials.
- Beautiful semi high rise back and sides. Looks great underneath shorts or jeans and perfect for carrying a baby on the hip
- Salt and Chlorine Resistant
- Classy, minimalistic look, straight line cut with adjustable spaghetti-thin straps
- Logo Trim
Made from 78% Recycled Nylon and 22% Lycra® Xtra Life™
Model wears Small
* This one piece runs a little small. If you are between sizes, we suggest to go for the size up *